March 14, 2006

Cousins!!

So on Saturday mom packed up some stuff in her new car and wented to visit Granma and Grampa. She aksed us if we wanted to go and we said NO. NO we don't want to get in carriers and NO we don't want to go in the rumbly car and NO we don't want to have pills so we would sleep all the way. It would be nice to visit Granma and Grampa and their kitties that are our ant and unkle (but they is younger than us!) and Ant Ree and her kitties that are our cousins, but NO car, they can come visit us.

We tolld mom that sints we don't like the cubes that much she could give them to our cousins Grady and Gilmore, since they are younger cats and might like to play in them more. Grady is like almost 1 years old and Gilmore is about 3 yeers old. Gilmore liked the cubes, but he liked this bag a lot more.

Lookit this fun toy they have. Mom says the blue stick goes round and round all by itself and there is fethers on the end! She's gonna get us one, Ant Ree got it at Walmart. Then they took the toy and put it inside the play cubes and Grady really had fun for a long time!!!

Ant Ree is verry good to her kitties, they have this super nice sunroom to play in all the time! Mom showed me and Buddy this pikcher and said "Look at the nice brothers sitting together and not biting or kicking or growling at each other."

So?

8 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

My woman has *finally* found the cubes and bought us two. I have established one as my base of operations, from which I will supervise the rest of the house. Victor runs through them, but doesn't enjoy his the way I enjoy mine. It's wonderful for lurking. I may haf to take his, too. As for brofurs sitting nicely, who gives a hoot? We don't HAF to get along just cuz the beans force us to live together.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

For some reason Moms like to see you getting along, licking each other, sleeping close, being buddies. It ain't gonna happen, Mom!!!!

Kukka-Maria said...

If you don't bite or kick your brother, than how can he fully appreciate the few times when you love on him?

It just doesn't make sense...

Shaggy and Scout said...

Nice lookout window!

Fat Eric said...

Ooh, I like the look of the feather toy, I am quite into feather toys at the moment now that I have worked out how to use them. Maybe my Uncle Si in America can get one at Walmart and send it to me... It is nice to meet your cousins - have you told Grady he is eligible to join the Gorgeous Gingers?

Just Ducky said...

Very nice that you are sharing your extra toys with your cousins.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Patches. I prefer to sleep apart. Sometimes Moose or Nala plops down next to me. I don't mind Nala (as long as not much is touching me), but I don't like when Moose does it. It is just a prelude for a bite from him. (Don't worry - I bite him back! And then Mom asks if we can't be nice. Harumph!)
~ turtle

Ivan from WMD said...

You gave up your cubes--what more does your mom want??