1) Squillions - first used by William of Mass Destruction and also by Kukka-Maria - means lots and lots and lots of somefing - like squillions of treats is how many we should get efurry day!
2) Happy Toes - our mom also calls this Starfish Paws or Making Biscuits, but we believe that Happy Toes was invented by the Calico Girls
3) Wildlife Watch - much more exciting and descriptive than "watching birdies" - credit to Timothy Dickens
4) Stinky Goodness - we first heard this from Psychokitty Max - yummmmmy wet foods!
5) Binkies Baby! Even though we've never seen our wild friend Bernard the Bunny do it, we like this to describe what bunnies do when they are happy! We hope someday we will see Bernard do it, because we want him to be happy.
Ok! Now for some pikchers!!
The weird thing - mom sez it is called 'Wool E Bull' and is the mascot for the baseball team she wented to see. He jumps around and acts goofy and visits wif the little beans.
They were happy they winned the game so they made all these fireyworks come in the sky!
Since mom din't know what Knightly Lizzie & Firenze's mom looked like, she made this little sign to help find her. But poor Miss Amy had herted her hand and had the terrible day, so she din't get there 'til real late and then had mom's phone number rong and she felt bad, so she went home to let the kitties take care of her. Mom sez they will meet another time. Feel bettter, Miss Amy!
Mom is walking in the MS Walk on Saturday and she sez to tell yore beans to see if there is an MS Walk in yore town and they could walk too. Other beans from work are walking too, they have these signs all around her office. Happy walking, Mom!!