May 7, 2007

Mom's been 'sperimenting on us!

Just 'cos I sit by mom wen she is playing wif her beeds and strings, she thinks I want her to make me neklisses! I am a man cat, I don't need to ware neklisses. But akshully, these look pritty cool.

Mine is purple wif a star...
Grady's is green wif a star...
and Gilmore's is red wif a star.

If anycat wood like one to put on yore collar or a string by itself, let us know and we'll make you one for a little bit of moneys, like $5. Half of the moneys will go to Lilly Lu and TEacup's vet bills or anyone else you want.

--Buddy



9 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Those are furry cute! I'll hafta ask Mom; I bite my chip tag an mite bite that. Maybe fur Bonnie?

Derby said...

It is not a necklace, it is ManCat Bling.

Daisy said...

Those look nice! If I wore a collar I would get one in a second!

momsbusy said...

what colors do yu hafs?

yuki & kimiko

The Furry Kids said...

Those are cool. Very manly. :)

~Earl Grey

Munchkin, Missy and Monte said...

Mommie would buy us all one, but Monte would take them off us and hide them.
You all look very lovely.

=^..^= said...

Your Mom is furry creative! You must haf tons of neklisses wif such a talented Mom.

~Bombay

Karen Jo said...

Derby's right. That's ManCat bling. They are very handsome.

Jeter and Mickey said...

hey finn an buddy,
how'z yer mom doin wid her bike ridin?
luv--jh