May 12, 2007

The Random Meme strikes!



Munchkin tagged ME and Finny for this fun meme that is going arownd.

Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Buddy

1 - I have long droopy wiskers and some are blak and some are wite!

2 - I have a few black furs along my sides but you haf to get furry close to see them

3 - Sometimes I haf to hunt mom and attak her legs

4 - I haf a furry speshal toy from my firstest home but I nefur let anyone see me play wif it

5 - I haf blak freckles on my nose

6 - I haf to be mom's lifegard wen she goes in the waterfall plase or she will drown

7 - I miss Finny

Finny

1 - I miss you too, Buddy!

2 - All my paw pads are black

3 - Only mom can hold me on my bak like a baby

4 - Efen tho I let mom hold me like a baby and rub my tummy, I won't let her brush it wif the Zoom Groom or my brush

5 - I like to go owtside, but I member how terribul it was to live owt there and eet garbij, so I don't reely want to ekskape

6 - I loooove shrimps and one time I stole one rite off mom's plate wen she wasn't looking!

7 - I reely like it wen mom tells me my speshal dopshun story


That was fun! Who shood we tag now? We fink allmost all the cats in the bloggospheer haf been tagged, but we're gonna try to find some that haven't done it yet.


Mini

Pepi

Boni

Brach

Rocky (Artsy-Catsy)

Opus

Roscoe

Whew! That was reeeely hard!! It sure is fun getting to kno efurrycat.


9 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Yore freckles are cute Buddy! Finny, I only let Mommy hold me on my bak like that too. It's fun learnin bout yall! Mini and Boni and Pepi are happy to be tagged, too. They'll do their mememememe in the mornin.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Both of those lists were fun to read! I am enjoying reading everycat's 7 things. :) Buddy, your freckles are cute. :) Finny, shrimps are yummy! :)

Daisy said...

I wish I had long whiskers, Buddy! You are very lucky.

Finny, I am very glad you don't have to live outside and eat garbij any more! I like when my Mommie holds me on my back like a baby.

Mr. Hendrix said...

those are very good lits. I'm very glad you found your mommy and she found you. Good job guarding your mommy when she is in the waterfall.
Finny, will you tell us your special adoption story? I don't think I heard it.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo are two good looking doods. We don't think we effur herd Finny's dopshon story. Maybe yoo cood haf yoor mommy tell it to us too. Wate, we'z missed sumfing! Yoo guys miss each other? Oh no, were yoo sepurated? Dats just no good.

The Meezers or Billy said...

it's nice that you miss each ofurr. when is you all going to get to lif togefurr again??

Fat Eric said...

I hope you get to live together again soon. Is there any news on selling your other house?

The Furry Kids said...

Buddy, I have never seen black whiskers on a kitty afore. That sounds very interesting.

Finnegan - These shrimps sounds very fascinating. I have never had one before.

Love,
Tazo

World of Animals, Inc said...

We feel like we got to know you both a little bit more with the lists you shared. We had a fun time reading them. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals