June 1, 2006

Weird pikchers on mom's camera

Look at these strange pix we found on mom's camera. This is our cousins - Grady and Gilmore. But do you think they look funny? That's becos they is just FLAT! Mom maked them for Aunt Ree bean - she is their mom bean and she is sick in the bean vetty hospital. She misses Grady and Gilmore verry much so that's why mom maked these to keep her compny.

Then mom was driving home from visting Aunt Ree and she saw these "hosses" in a feeld so she tooked there pikcher. We think they look like furry strange droolers.

I maked mom brush me for a furry long time to get my extra winter furrs off. So wy did she take this pikcher and not a pikcher of me looking all slim and trim wifowt my winter coat on?

Mom cookd these peeses of piggy wif barby Q soss and peeches on the grill tonite. Do you see how menny peeses there are? Two for me, two for Buddy and two for mom, rite? Wrong! Mom sez they is only for her for supper and "lunch at work" and "cats don't eet lunch" AND "cats don't like barby Q soss" !!!! How does she kno we don't like it? I am a Norf Carolina native cat - of corse I like barby Q soss on piggys!!! Hrrrmphh.


In other impawtent news, the Catolympics Torch is making its way to Norf Carolina! Sanjee and Boni will be getting here on Sunday and then I will run it to Boo in Florida!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

We are cats. We eat lunch all the time. How come your Mom won't feed you lunch? That Norf Carolina food sure looks good! -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

The Meezers or Billy said...

Miles eats pig wif bbq sauce on it. but then again, he IS a piggy. - Sammy

Spock said...

MMMM piggy wiff soss...I want some.....

Am you guys coming to mine party next weekend?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Finny

Boo am very excited 'bout gettin the torch from you next tuesday. Be careful don't step on any alligators on the way down to Florida!

*ABBY...(BOO's sisfur)

Zeus said...

I have never had piggy with peaches. I think I may tell the human pet about that so she can try it. It sounds delicious!

And just be like Isis: Wait until your human pet throws away all of the left-overs and then pick them out of the garbage to eat!

Fat Eric said...

My rule is never to reject any human food until I have tried it at least once. I tried very hard to get into the bowl of pasta my mum was eating last night, but failed.

I have also had mounds of ginger fur combed out of me recently. My mum says she could stuff cushions with it.

Lone Star Purrs said...

That shur does look yummy!!! Your mom needs to post the recipe for it, so our momma can make it for us....we mean her and daddy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We want some of the porky meat, but pick off the peaches. Bet you're looking fabulous with your new, lighter fur!

Karen said...

Cats don't like red curry either... but that doesn't mean they won't try it! Or is that just my cat?