November 29, 2006

The G-Men Speak Owt


Well, thank y'all for the comments. I think I'll stay rite here in Dooram with my brother the other G-man. I AM the king cat at this house and even tho I let Buddy stay here, he has to share, EVERYTHING... like food,toys, even his furson. I know I have it good here, even tho I like to try and sneak outside once in a while, I am so lucky to have a warm house with a sunroom and lots of windows to look out. And now, there is one more person and another cat friend to play with or hiss at. Ain't I a lucky boy!!!!
boy, Gilmore never lets me do any tawkin' on the 'puter. I kind of like having Buddy and his Mom here. Me and Buddy are bof orinch so we speak the same language. Sometimes my mom and Buddy's mom can't even tell who's tawkin,cuz we sound so alike. I like to play wif Buddy, but he really shoodn't sleep on my mom's bed, that's my spot and I don't want to share!

4 comments:

Gemini said...

I think I'd hate to have to share Momma.. though it might be nice to have another puffy cat to talk to.

Anonymous said...

that's a great pose in the chair!

Lux said...

Love that bandanna!

Justin said...

hey, stopped again to check your posts...you always give some lovely pics of yours!! And hey, 've you ever thought of your black feline friends...just check this out!