February 26, 2007

I got Tagged!

I (Finny) gotted tagged by Yuki and Kimiko to anser these kwestchuns that started wif owr deer frend Bonnie Underfoot. Bonnie sez it's ok to anser the ones we want and stop for a nap heer and there. Heer goes!!

A) Four places I have lived:
At the 'partment compleks ware I was fownded
At The Bestest Cat Shelter
In Durham wif mom
In Charlotte wif mom

B) Four things I love to watch:
Birds
Bunnies
Leafs blowing arownd
Mom making suppers for me and Buddy

C) Four places I have been outside my home:
Bakyard in Durham
Bakyard in Charlotte
Steele Creek Vetty bean Hospital
Carolina Vet Speshialists

D) Four websites I visit daily:
The Calico Girls
The Meezers
Victor & Bonnie
Owr Blog to see what Mom and Buddy are doing

E) Four of my favorite foods:
Shrimps
Chikkin
Milk
Ice Creem

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
Home with mom (& Buddy)
Owtside eksploring
In Grampa's workshop
Napping with Gramma

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
Furry old Mousie from Jasper who came Befor
crinkled paper balls
Snake on a Stick
My tail

H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
Finster
Furboy
Finny-Gan
Raccoon-Tailed Wonder

I) Regarding Catnip:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
A new house for me and mom and Buddy
Medisin for all the cats who are sik
A cat condo for me and Buddy
Lots of shrimps!

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
Hug mom
Blogging
Work in the workshop wif Grampa
Chase my tail!

M) Four things I want to do this summer:
Have a screened porch
Nap in all the plases in owr new howse
Eet shrimps efurry day
Not go in the car efur

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
Mousie
My tail
Mom
Cardboard boxes

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
Take a nap wif Gramma
Go to the mailbox wif Grampa
Tag some ofur cats to do this meme
Eet

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
Paper bags
Plastic bags
Boxes
Other (please describe)

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
Little sisfur Daisy
Foster cat DJ that I hated
Foster cat Sully who was OK but Buddy hated
Little brofur Buddy

R) Four furiends I tag to respond:
Calico Girls
Victor
Cousins Grady & Gilmore
Ant Lili & Unkle Iz

PS - if you din't get tagged yet, please do the meme too!

PSS - to do the meme, copy and paste it into yore blog and change the ansers to tell abowt you!

6 comments:

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Well, shoot. DPBlogger just losted my comment. Hmmm.
Finny, I'm honored to be one of the blogs you check daily. We check yurs almost efurry day. Victor is glad to be tagged at last. I told him he could play as "anyone else" but he said it's more fun if he's actually pounced. Whatefur!
What is it wif beans comparin tabby tails to raccoon tails? Pul-eez!
Fanks fur playin! I hope you had fun!

momsbusy said...

wes didnts nos yu liked yurs tail so much finny. we learned somefins abouts yus.

yuki & kimiko

ps. ars mommees finks yus is cute. she says yus has perty markings.

Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Finny. It's nice to learn more about you. If you catch your tail, it's not a good idea to chomp it. Buddah Pest can tell you all about that.

Daisy said...

That is so sweet that you would buy medicines for sick cats if you won the lottery!

The M's said...

Great to learn more about you. That furry old mouse sure does look like fun.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Finny, we is happy that you check us daily - we check up on you efurry day too!!! We hopes that you can move in wif your mommy and buddy soon!!