August 10, 2006

We got Tagged!

Mini from the House of (Mostly) Black Cats tagged us for this super fun game!

Here's the rules: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things / habits about yourself". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here's ours...



Buddy -

1) Only jumps up from the right to sit with mom when she's at the puter
2) Plays fetch but not by carrying the toy in his mouth - he bats it and rolls it to mom
3) If you point your finger at him and say "NO" he cries
4) Gags and backs away if you offer him people food (except milk)
5) NEVER lets mom see him play with his favoritest toy that came with him from New Jersey, but she knows he plays with it because it moves around efurry nite!


Finny -

1) Will let mom rub and kiss his belly, but not brush it
2) Makes mom carry him down the stairs efurry morning
3) Lets mom snuggle him like a stuffed animal when she sleeps at night
4) Has a voice like a rough tough street cat but is reely a big marshmallow
5) One of his ears is always dirty and the other is clean!


We tag Milo, Muffin & Kootoo and Empress Kukka-Maria & Brach AND our cousins the G-Men!! Time to put somefing in your blog, Grady & Gilmore!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

carry you down the stairs? wow! you've got her furry well trained. how'd ya get her ta do that one?

Kukka-Maria said...

1. I run--full force, down the hallway and up the bedroom doorjam. Once up there, I cling with my nails and just hang for about 3-4 seconds.
2. This one is more annoying than weird: I beg for treats 24/7. I think I am a treataholic and need an intervention.
3. When I lie on my mom's lap and she rubs my belly, I have to straddle her arm. When she moves her arm away, my leg will whip over her arm again.
4. I love climbing on the counter, up to the fridge and on top of the cupboards. We have a beam that goes from one side of the kitchen to the other. I walk across it and sleep among the silk plants.
5. I am obsessed with sitting in the bottom of the linen closet--behind the vacuum. When the door opens, I dart in there and refuse to leave. Unless treats are promised, then I'm totally giving up.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Yurs are all cute. Whenefur Mom points her finger at sumfing, I just sniff her finger. Duh.

The Meezers or Billy said...

my mommy used to carry me down the stairs efurry morning - i fink i need to remind her again that it's her job. - Sammy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Finny I needs your helps. I have been accused of a heinuous crime by my sisfur, Abby who finks she is a crime detective. She has accused me of pill-fer-in the socks out of my Momma's drawer and

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

OOPS I's sorry my paws hit the Send button...

draggin them all ofur the house. She has NO proof it wuz me yet she has been judge jury and ex-a-cuz-nat-nor and now I won't get any treats for at least a week.

Pleeze Finny can you helps me?

Poor LiL Gracie

Sharyn Ekbergh said...

Hi Finnegan and Buddy,
Ramona has her Top Cat team set up for the Walk for the Animals. If you can come over and set up your page and help us that would be really great!

ouremail is ZulemeATCaturday.com

Sharyn Ekbergh said...

Oops, I don't think that email is working, try
zulemeATzuleme.com

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma carries me UP the stair at night, puts me in the bed, and then we snuggle. I hate to be carried though and try to run away and go up the stairs on my own.

Mittens

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Finny
H-e-l-P! All dis dectective stuff has gone to Abby's head. She has threatened to tell Momma's that I was in her sock droar again playin' wif her socks and movin around (*SHE SAYS*). She says she is going to get me put on per-MAN-ant treat ration. BEcuz she wants all the treats. She says she has proof -- she tryin to frame me. I needs help.

Lil Gracie